Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » PC/Console Related » PC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Army of two
 Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008, 07:40 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
Me and my brother clocked it last night!
k@k cool game but COD4 is far beter!

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Army of two
 Post Posted: 02 May 2008, 14:52 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip
Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip

Joined: 19 Jul 2007, 08:19
Posts: 1728
Location: Cape Town
so are you selling it?

lol, is it on ps3 or xbox360 Embarassed

_________________
Current
Alfa Romeo 156 2lt 16v Selespeed '02
BMW E30 318i '89

Ex
Kadett 2lt 16v '96
Astra 160is '94
Mitsubishi Colt Rodeo '99
Tazz '93
GSi Boss '90 (Red), '88 (White), '89 (Red)

Mess With The Best,
Die Like The Rest!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Army of two
 Post Posted: 04 May 2008, 02:09 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
xbox360 nope not

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Army of two
 Post Posted: 04 May 2008, 15:09 
Offline
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 13:29
Posts: 314
Location: Cape Town
I played about 30 minutes of this game a few days ago and I liked it. Think I'll spend more time with it...

_________________
96 Astra F C16SE
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Army of two
 Post Posted: 09 May 2008, 10:45 
Offline
Turbocharged
Turbocharged
User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43
Posts: 6843
Location: Room 1408
yip its lekker soos 'n krekker!
multiplayer is lekker! you can soema moer the bra as hy k@k aanvang

_________________
- "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been."
- "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool"
- "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » PC/Console Related » PC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: