Opel Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/

Price update on my new pc systems
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15392
Page 1 of 1

Author:  TAUzty [ 01 Jun 2010, 19:55 ]
Post subject:  Price update on my new pc systems

New pc's with new 15inch wide lcd R1900 absolute bargain. R1200 for pc alone,

Author:  Yaasien [ 02 Jun 2010, 12:16 ]
Post subject:  Re: Price update on my new pc systems

specs of pc

Author:  yakuza racer [ 02 Jun 2010, 12:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: Price update on my new pc systems

Yaasien wrote:
specs of pc

x2

Author:  $haggy [ 02 Jun 2010, 13:39 ]
Post subject:  Re: Price update on my new pc systems

Specs Please

Author:  JCA.COM [ 03 Jun 2010, 13:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: Price update on my new pc systems

pentium 3
256Mb ram

internal sound and graphics. . .BOL


:)

Author:  kwaaikie [ 03 Jun 2010, 13:36 ]
Post subject:  Re: Price update on my new pc systems

spesifikasies asseblief??? :claugh: :popcorn2:

Author:  TAUzty [ 04 Jun 2010, 09:52 ]
Post subject:  Re: Price update on my new pc systems

Guys seriously there is a thread will all the specs I'm tired of repeating my self now :thumbdown:

Author:  F.B.I [ 04 Jun 2010, 10:24 ]
Post subject:  Re: Price update on my new pc systems

TAUzty wrote:
Guys seriously there is a thread will all the specs I'm tired of repeating my self now :thumbdown:


Well then i suggest you put your price update on the other thread !.

Author:  TAUzty [ 04 Jun 2010, 10:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: Price update on my new pc systems

F.B.I wrote:
TAUzty wrote:
Guys seriously there is a thread will all the specs I'm tired of repeating my self now :thumbdown:


Well then i suggest you put your price update on the other thread !.


WELL I DONT CARE ! :P

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/