| Author |
Message |
|
Supreme
|
Posted: 20 May 2008, 04:45 |
|
|
|
Mr Lupini wrote: ons sal seker wag tot sy kar eendag opstart
bol
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
localboy
|
Posted: 20 May 2008, 09:22 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53 Posts: 1768 Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
|
Supreme wrote: Mr Lupini wrote: ons sal seker wag tot sy kar eendag opstart
bol tsek! gat staan djy by die lyn en photos vat....aai is die naaste aan my kar wat jy gat kom. Ek kry die nuwe nommer vir die outjie na 3vm. Sal weer post. Sorry vir die verkeurde inligting Shaggy.
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 20 May 2008, 16:49 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
ooh - weer sterk lekkers ne
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 20 May 2008, 16:51 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
lol
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Toy
|
Posted: 20 May 2008, 17:15 |
|
Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30 Posts: 7994 Location: Afghanistan
|
_________________ "...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind... Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..." Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky  ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V ex: '04 Mini Cooper S Current: Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce  97 Uno Turbo
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Yaasien
|
Posted: 20 May 2008, 18:53 |
|
Joined: 18 Jan 2008, 11:53 Posts: 5263 Location: Somewhere in CPT
|
|
wanner dan? time is money!!
_________________ If not....then why not?!?!?!ex- Member of Extreme Veedubz Club ex- '96:-1800 Chico Golf ex- '92:-1600 Golf Caddyex- '88:-1800 MK2 Golf
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
localboy
|
Posted: 21 May 2008, 09:26 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53 Posts: 1768 Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
|
|
die jong antwoord nie sy MSP phone nie!
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Supreme
|
Posted: 21 May 2008, 17:52 |
|
|
|
localboy wrote: die jong antwoord nie sy MSP phone nie!
kla dai kart gehoer 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Yaasien
|
Posted: 21 May 2008, 18:08 |
|
Joined: 18 Jan 2008, 11:53 Posts: 5263 Location: Somewhere in CPT
|
|
BOL....
_________________ If not....then why not?!?!?!ex- Member of Extreme Veedubz Club ex- '96:-1800 Chico Golf ex- '92:-1600 Golf Caddyex- '88:-1800 MK2 Golf
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
localboy
|
Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:32 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53 Posts: 1768 Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
|
OK! So here's the update. A spreadsheet has been sent to Shaggy, Crisspy Boss and Stifler, with all the available games. Sorry Lupi, I deleted my PM's so please resend if you want the list. Darn forum shows that I have "1 new message" but I can't see it. 50/50 showing, so I tried deleting some  The guy has asked that I co-ordinated the orders/collections, 'cos he got a baby at home now. So here's the process, 1. PM me again or ask shaggy/stifler for the list. 2. PM what you want. I think he said it's R100 per game. 3. Delivery takes about 1/2 days.
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Supreme
|
Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:34 |
|
|
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
shaggy
|
Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:34 |
|
|
|
|
is ek wat jou pm. ek soek n account solank tot die einde vannie maand man, adsl
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Toy
|
Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:42 |
|
Joined: 22 Aug 2007, 01:30 Posts: 7994 Location: Afghanistan
|
|
shaggy organise di list my bru!!
_________________ "...And I'm not frightened of dying, anytime will do, i don't mind... Why should i be afraid of dying, there's no reason for it you've gotta go sometime..." Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky  ex: '98 130i Snoek Bakkie ex: '04 Fiat Stilo 1.6 16V ex: '04 Mini Cooper S Current: Renault Clio 4 - 0.9 Tce  97 Uno Turbo
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
localboy
|
Posted: 22 May 2008, 16:46 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53 Posts: 1768 Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
|
shaggy wrote: is ek wat jou pm. ek soek n account solank tot die einde vannie maand man, adsl
Ek sal dit selfoon toe stuur as ek by die huis kom...
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Yaasien
|
Posted: 22 May 2008, 19:09 |
|
Joined: 18 Jan 2008, 11:53 Posts: 5263 Location: Somewhere in CPT
|
|
guys can you forward me the list as well..thnks
_________________ If not....then why not?!?!?!ex- Member of Extreme Veedubz Club ex- '96:-1800 Chico Golf ex- '92:-1600 Golf Caddyex- '88:-1800 MK2 Golf
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
localboy
|
Posted: 23 May 2008, 07:30 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53 Posts: 1768 Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
|
|
send me your email address...
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 23 May 2008, 08:29 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
localboy
|
Posted: 23 May 2008, 09:39 |
|
 |
| Filter, Exhaust, Branch & Chip |
 |
 |
Joined: 24 Oct 2007, 16:53 Posts: 1768 Location: Knocking on the backdoor and coming in the front.
|
|
al gister gisteur boeta. Resending again.
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Stifler
|
Posted: 23 May 2008, 10:07 |
|
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 14:43 Posts: 6843 Location: Room 1408
|
|
thanx boet
_________________ - "The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what I might have been." - "I dont swim in your Toilet, so dont pee in my pool" - "I will carry your head on a spike as I stride through the gates of hell"
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Mr Lupini
|
Posted: 24 May 2008, 11:08 |
|
 |
| Opel Club Cape Town AFFILIATE |
 |
 |
Joined: 16 Mar 2007, 09:43 Posts: 32589 Location: Supposedly I am in Cape Town
|
|
_________________ 'SOFAKENWAT'
|
|
 |
|
 |
|