Switch to full style
Post a reply

8-bit games

26 May 2008, 15:49

Anyone got 8-bit games laying around, or that they want to sell?

I'm looking for the old skool stuff like Tetris, Gunsmoke and Zippy Race; not these new panzy games like "Need 4 speed 612: Uranium edition". Very Happy

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 07:33

lol sounds like you have an very very old PC ne

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 07:38

I should have MAME32 emulator and roms lying in the back of my cupboard...It's got about 1000 old Arcade games.

Just remind me to look for it Wink

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 07:42

ja I have those too...the problem is to find it

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 08:25

localboy wrote:I should have MAME32 emulator and roms


I've got them on cd Purcell

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 09:15

i know i had - must check - think i gave to my nephew - but will check over weekend sometime when i go visit

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 09:16

I don't want the MAME stuff. That's fake. Very Happy

I'm looking for the original cartridges. My 8-bit game still looks and works perfectly.

Something similar to this:
Image

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 09:23

ooooh - nah then i cnt help u ....cos i know there was 100 in 1 , 1000 in one , even island boy and bomberman Laughing

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 09:33

I've got a 42-in-1, and my Tetris cartridge is broken.

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 11:01

yoh! times are hard ekse...Mr. Green

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 11:07

hehehe, bra i can help u out...my kid found mine on sunday, nogals...lol

let me 1st check to see if they still in good condition. what ur contact details PM it to me...

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 11:36

mine is somewhere at home... jus dnt know where Confused

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 17:54

Corsa Addict wrote:
localboy wrote:I should have MAME32 emulator and roms


I've got them on cd Purcell


CA organise me that CD please. Im playing Tetris on the laptop, but the Pacman can only play first 3 levels Evil or Very Mad

Thanx Wink

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 17:55

Laughing These games really taking u guys back ne

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 17:56

...way back, back into time Mr. Green

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 17:59

Same with you, ur kids gonna laught at u for playing GTA and GT4 and Need 4 Speed or FIFA....but Pinball, Tetris and Pacman are classics.

Ek kannie eers vir Streetfighter geklok hettie.

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 18:00

True true Mr. Green

Re: 8-bit games

27 May 2008, 21:44

hehheehe, n### ek was mr.streetfighter..all-u-get...lol

Re: 8-bit games

28 May 2008, 12:06

Ebie wrote:
Corsa Addict wrote:
localboy wrote:I should have MAME32 emulator and roms


I've got them on cd Purcell


CA organise me that CD please. Im playing Tetris on the laptop, but the Pacman can only play first 3 levels Evil or Very Mad

Thanx Wink


will do....just remind me again a few days before we see each other at an event or something...meet n' greet is the next event mos
Post a reply