Switch to full style
Post a reply

Price update on my new pc systems

01 Jun 2010, 19:55

New pc's with new 15inch wide lcd R1900 absolute bargain. R1200 for pc alone,

Re: Price update on my new pc systems

02 Jun 2010, 12:16

specs of pc

Re: Price update on my new pc systems

02 Jun 2010, 12:53

Yaasien wrote:specs of pc

x2

Re: Price update on my new pc systems

02 Jun 2010, 13:39

Specs Please

Re: Price update on my new pc systems

03 Jun 2010, 13:02

pentium 3
256Mb ram

internal sound and graphics. . .BOL


:)

Re: Price update on my new pc systems

03 Jun 2010, 13:36

spesifikasies asseblief??? :claugh: :popcorn2:

Re: Price update on my new pc systems

04 Jun 2010, 09:52

Guys seriously there is a thread will all the specs I'm tired of repeating my self now :thumbdown:

Re: Price update on my new pc systems

04 Jun 2010, 10:24

TAUzty wrote:Guys seriously there is a thread will all the specs I'm tired of repeating my self now :thumbdown:


Well then i suggest you put your price update on the other thread !.

Re: Price update on my new pc systems

04 Jun 2010, 10:31

F.B.I wrote:
TAUzty wrote:Guys seriously there is a thread will all the specs I'm tired of repeating my self now :thumbdown:


Well then i suggest you put your price update on the other thread !.


WELL I DONT CARE ! :P
Post a reply