Opel Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/

50 Shades of Asvaal
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24526
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 14 Mar 2013, 09:10 ]
Post subject:  50 Shades of Asvaal

Its 11am… just woke up… looking in mirror… confused about what happened last night…. The distinct smell of jack Daniels in my department…. I just realised im naked… but I keep telling myself to relax…. Looking in the mirror again.. I need to relax my hair. I put my front teeth in….going to the k...itchen .. lighting a ciggerette on the stove, ….. could it be that me and sulaiman had sexual relations lastnight??,,, I mean, I do smaak him… the way his gold tooth glimmers in the sunlight…. And that teardrops tattooed down his cheek, makes me just wana bespring him. Not to forget that tight white Mr price vest that he wears.. I keep telling him he’s a medium but he insists on taking a small…I even offered to buy him one on my tfg account so I can that rewards points but hes very stubborn if you give him time, I keep noticing things around my room that triggers flashbacks from lastnight, I cant see the guys face but I was definitely a stout gat lastnight , I know this because I keep seeing my knees on the side of my head….and I remember heavy breathing and panting…. I just wish I could see his face. I notice the koffiehuis tin laying on the kitchen floor…and I start blushing because I knew that was me…. my mystery man had me laying on the table like a chicken from labarang being cleaned to make butter chicken… my arms flinging around knocking everything off the table including the coffee tin. OMW my eyes just spotted something that told me exactly who my mystery man was that had me moaning in every room of my cape flats apartment…. A half eaten masala steak fullhouse Gatsby from golden dish and a 2 litre creamsoda jive..….. I knew then who it was….my hands rubbing down my body smiling as I try to remember the way he touched me lastnight…. It was Travis! Travis from lavis… he’s mos a security guard by hungry lion in the parow centre... and he was definitely a hungry lion lastnight… no wonder I cant picture his face.. they were buried between my legs… the masala sauce stil sent that burning sensation thru me… I guess i was the one thing missing on his fullhouse Gatsby hehe I feel like bella from twilight…except im moesfika from the cape flats.. sulaiman and travis in my love triangle… en ma het nogal vir my gese dat ek nooit n burke sal kry nie nou het ek twee.….(**,)…… oohyina I never took my contraceptives for a week!

Author:  WezGSI [ 14 Mar 2013, 09:14 ]
Post subject:  Re: 50 Shades of Asvaal

BOL....

Author:  Darth Vader [ 14 Mar 2013, 09:35 ]
Post subject:  Re: 50 Shades of Asvaal

lmimp!!! this is intense!!!

Author:  Chez 200is [ 14 Mar 2013, 10:21 ]
Post subject:  Re: 50 Shades of Asvaal

LOL, Ai shame poor Sulaiman and poor Travis. :kallit:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/