Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Laughing gas




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013, 08:29 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.
One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 30+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams...I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,












(you are going to love this..)

"What's for dinner, Zorro?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013, 08:37 
Offline
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 23:46
Posts: 339
bwahahahaha

_________________
07" OPEL CORSA B 1.4i


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013, 08:58 
Offline
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
Filter, Exhaust & Branch
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2013, 10:19
Posts: 792
Location: Rondebosch East
lmimp classic

_________________
victory consistantly,train all year to be the enemies misery


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013, 10:05 
Offline
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust
User avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2012, 15:52
Posts: 287
Location: East Coast
LMAO :lol:

_________________
'07 OPEL CORSA 1.8 :GSi:
'08 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Laughing gas


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: