Opel Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/

Best Fb Status Updates: 2012
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23921
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 03 Dec 2012, 08:42 ]
Post subject:  Best Fb Status Updates: 2012

Nominees for the best status update of 2012:

1) Okuhle Mvambi: When days are duck, frinds r few.
2) Babalwa Nomatshaka: OMG,he bought me flours....
3) Boiketlo Cheloane: I hate girls/guys with low selves of steam....
4) Lwakhiwe Tyutu: If your parents never had children,chance s r u wont either..
5) Sinazo Mdludlu : Let me bath the dishes before I sleep...
6) Onele Lady-bear Lunika: Who cares if Kanye West is dating Kim Quotation....
7) Luyolo Nhanha Mvambi: Twitter is a lot of people r altar eagles...
8 ) Vee Mjokovana: Lets agreed to this agree....
9) Sinazo Sneezle Cita: I hate it when people are eating tea and they make that weird sound like Hlwi hlwi,ay maan...
10) Ziyanda Anathi Dazana: I am my mothers ony female daughter......
11) Qu Takatshana: I miss my mom and dead...
12) Qhamaninande Mkumatela: Who is better, Tu Pac Secure or Notorious BIG?
13) Kgottie Kekana: Rough Gum-Taxi To My love

Sorry :claugh:

Author:  CoRsA FeVeR [ 03 Dec 2012, 08:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best Fb Status Updates: 2012

LOL!!!! :lol: classic

Author:  sterlingesterhuizen [ 03 Dec 2012, 09:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best Fb Status Updates: 2012

4) Lwakhiwe Tyutu: If your parents never had children,chance s r u wont either..

LMPT

Author:  WezGSI [ 03 Dec 2012, 10:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best Fb Status Updates: 2012

LOL!

Attachments:
fb.png
fb.png [ 167.54 KiB | Viewed 5451 times ]

Author:  Chez 200is [ 03 Dec 2012, 10:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best Fb Status Updates: 2012

^Lmklaa^ :lol:

Author:  Mischif [ 03 Dec 2012, 16:47 ]
Post subject:  Re: Best Fb Status Updates: 2012

lmimp !!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/