Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Chat » Laughing gas




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Mick and Paddy
 Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012, 15:57 
Offline
Filter & Exhaust
Filter & Exhaust
User avatar

Joined: 27 Feb 2012, 15:52
Posts: 287
Location: East Coast
Mick and Paddy were fishing on the Irish shoreline when Mick pulled out a cigar. Finding he had No matches, he asked Paddy for a light.

'Ya, sure, I tink I haff a lighter,' Paddy replied and then reaching into his tackle
box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.

'My God, man!' exclaimed Mick, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands. 'Where'd yew git dat monster?'

'Well,' replied Paddy, 'I got it from my Genie.'

'You haff a fecking Genie?' Mick asked.

'Ya, sure. It's right here in my tackle box,' says Paddy.

'Could I see him?'

Paddy opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the Genie, Mick says, 'Hey dere! I'm a good pal of your master.
Will you grant me one wish?'

'Yes, I will,' says the Genie.

So Mick asks the Genie for a million bucks. The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Mick sitting there waiting for his million bucks.

Shortly, the Irish sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks flying directly overhead.

Over the roar of the one million ducks Mick yells at Paddy, 'What the hell? I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!'

Paddy answers, 'Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hard of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10 inch Bic?'

_________________
'07 OPEL CORSA 1.8 :GSi:
'08 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Mick and Paddy
 Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012, 16:00 
Offline
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
User avatar

Joined: 29 May 2007, 13:54
Posts: 49791
Location: Paarl...ex Durbs
lol

_________________
Opel Club Cape Town Member


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » General Chat » Laughing gas


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: