Switch to full style
BOL, ROFL, LMAO, LMFU, LOL & all that!
Post a reply

After makin da luv...

08 May 2015, 22:03

The Italian says, "When I've a finsheda makina da love with my
girlfriend I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees, she floatsa
6 inches above da bed in ecstasy".

The French man replies, "Zat is nothing, when Ah 'ave finished making
ze love with ze girlfriend Ah kiss all ze way down her body and zen Ah
lickzer soles of her feet wiz mah tongue and she floats 12 inches above
zebed in pure ecstasy"

The South-African says, "Broe, that's nothing. When I've finished pomping
the living daylights out of my cherry, I get out of bed, walk over to the
window and wipe my tollie on the curtains. She hits the f#kken roof,
eksê!!!"

Re: After makin da luv...

08 May 2015, 23:01

:LaughOUTLoud:

Re: After makin da luv...

09 May 2015, 07:38

:LaughOUTLoud: :LaughOUTLoud: :LaughOUTLoud:
Post a reply