Switch to full style
BOL, ROFL, LMAO, LMFU, LOL & all that!
Post a reply

FAIL 2011!

15 Aug 2011, 09:46

I noticed there ain't a FAIL 2011 thread.

Image

^The parking area is paid for, incase you didn't know!

Re: FAIL 2011!

15 Aug 2011, 09:55

lol I was so embarrassed 1 day when I forgot 2 pay my parking fee with a long que of cars behind me, I had to run quickly to pay and back to the car, the ppl had 2 w8 and waznt very impressed with me :kallit:

Re: FAIL 2011!

15 Aug 2011, 13:05

jazzyjeffGSI wrote:lol I was so embarrassed 1 day when I forgot 2 pay my parking fee with a long que of cars behind me, I had to run quickly to pay and back to the car, the ppl had 2 w8 and waznt very impressed with me :kallit:

:lol: you must press the help button next time

Re: FAIL 2011!

15 Aug 2011, 14:20

lmj is dit da by ons?
But they still charge us R2 :fight2:

Re: FAIL 2011!

15 Aug 2011, 16:16

shujinko the nut wrote:lmj is dit da by ons?
But they still charge us R2 :fight2:

ya by os..lol

ya eish...R2 nog maar kyk wat se die bord! :lol:

Re: FAIL 2011!

24 Aug 2011, 12:16

I think this is the 2011 Opel Fail of the Year Winner

http://capetown.gumtree.co.za/c-Cars-Ve ... Z304583670
Image
Image
Image

:claugh: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh: :claugh: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Re: FAIL 2011!

24 Aug 2011, 12:21

AI

Re: FAIL 2011!

24 Aug 2011, 13:02

That thing was for sale for awhile now.

Re: FAIL 2011!

03 Oct 2011, 08:31

Check this 'goodbye' mail to the people at our work. I dont' know who she is, she works somewhere here at Elsenburg though

BOL LMFU! Heavy Fail! :lol:

Hallo al my vriende/vriendinne en kollegas,
Hi to all my friends and colleagues,

Hierdie is my amptelike aftree dag.
Today is my official retirement day.

Ek mag julle weer sien of julle mag weer van my hoor maar intussen sê ek baie dankie vir almal met wie ek ‘n baie goeie verhouding en vriendskap opgebou het.
You may see or hear from me again, but in the meantime I would like to thank everyone with whom I had a good relationship and built a friendship over the years.

Landbou is nou verewig in my bloed, deur-en-deur groen. Ek kon nie vir beter gevra het nie. Saam met die bietjie probleme het ek baie werksbevrediging gehad en my familie weet Landbou is Ma en Ouma se eerste liefde.
Agriculture is forever in my veins and I could not have asked for a better career. Although I have bitter and sweet memories I experienced a wealth of work satisfaction. My family know that Agriculture is my first love.

(Jerry, ek is nou nat – ek sê nie waar nie). Mag die Here julle almal seën en mag Landbou Wes-Kaap sterk staan – ek is trots om met julle ge-assosieer te wees.
(Jerry,ek kan dit nie in Engels vertaal nie).
May the Lord bless you and may the Department of Agriculture Western Cape grow in strength – I am proud to be associated with you.

Totsiens/Bye/Sala Kahle

Julia/Antie Julia/Ouma

Re: FAIL 2011!

03 Oct 2011, 11:49

:claugh:
Post a reply