Opel Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/

Car Audio Club Cape Town
https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18870
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 16 May 2011, 08:35 ]
Post subject:  Car Audio Club Cape Town

Quote:
Quote:
Hi there guys

I would like to introduce a new website that I designed. I have been browsing many car club websites but I actually to my surprise never came across one that focuses more on car audio and that is one of the things that a guy can't go without. My website URL is www.caraudioclub.co.za and it has a forum too.

The club and website is brand new and I hope it will grow soon, fast and be a success. At the moment my main focus is getting the exposure and members to join the Car Audio Club via the website. I would like to know if you could help me in doing that by posting a note on your site/forum informing (people, members) of the new site. I would gladly appreciate it.

Thanks

Regards
The Admin Team
Car Audio Club Cape town
Website: www.caraudioclub.co.za
Mail: admin@caraudioclub.co.za

Author:  Klonkie [ 17 May 2011, 07:08 ]
Post subject:  Re: Car Audio Club Cape Town

Before they start advertising they should at least get their website working ... :doh:

Author:  Igshaan [ 23 May 2011, 15:17 ]
Post subject:  Re: Car Audio Club Cape Town

the wesite is working

Author:  Klonkie [ 23 May 2011, 15:36 ]
Post subject:  Re: Car Audio Club Cape Town

Igshaan wrote:
the wesite is working


Nice ... and OCCT's next hookup gets a special mention .. :duim:

Author:  Virus [ 05 Apr 2012, 11:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: Car Audio Club Cape Town

Is this website down? I cant access it...
http://www.caraudioclub.co.za/

Author:  Corsa Addict [ 05 Apr 2012, 12:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: Car Audio Club Cape Town

Virus wrote:
Is this website down? I cant access it...
http://www.caraudioclub.co.za/

Seems like it.

Author:  shujinko the nut [ 05 Apr 2012, 12:20 ]
Post subject:  Re: Car Audio Club Cape Town

Corsa Addict wrote:
Virus wrote:
Is this website down? I cant access it...
http://www.caraudioclub.co.za/

Seems like it.

not working for me

Author:  GTurbz [ 05 Apr 2012, 14:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: Car Audio Club Cape Town

shujinko the nut wrote:
Corsa Addict wrote:
Virus wrote:
Is this website down? I cant access it...
http://www.caraudioclub.co.za/

Seems like it.

not working for me


Neither working myside :wack:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/