| Opel Club Cape Town https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/ | |
| Corsa Lite C14se gearbox options https://www.opelclubforum.co.za/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30497 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | WilliamBold9902 [ 03 Mar 2021, 18:40 ] |
| Post subject: | Corsa Lite C14se gearbox options |
Howzit fellow members I'm looking to change my gearbox in my 2005 Opel Corsa Lite 1.4i 8V, I want something that will give me a bit more top end as I'm topping out at about 175kmh, what options would I be able to fit to my engine I have a c14se engine |
|
| Author: | Klonkie [ 04 Mar 2021, 09:52 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Corsa Lite C14se gearbox options |
Hiya, You can probably fit a longer geared 'box, but you might lose some torques along the way, making it harder for you to even get to 170kmh. Or in theory add a 6th gear I wouldn't know which box you'd have to install .. but do you REALLY wanna go through all that effort and expense for maybe 10-15kmh extra? How often do you drive at 175kmh? |
|
| Author: | Corsa Addict [ 04 Mar 2021, 13:27 ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Corsa Lite C14se gearbox options |
Rather don't do it buddy Not worth the effort vs. a few extra km's/h (which is not guaranteed as well) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 2 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |