Straight-forward questions? Straight-forward answers here..vehicle-related of course
09 May 2024, 10:20
I baught a 2nd hand corsa bakkie and it was running very nice for 3 days then suddenly it struggled to start . When it eventualy started it was over fueling allot. The electrician says its the ecu . But i cant find an ecu.
09 May 2024, 16:11
Eish man, that doesn't sound nice.
I'd do a full diagnostics on it before buying any parts.
09 May 2024, 16:18
The electrician did a diagnostics test . He said all the sensors are reading correct. And another mechanic told me the bakkie is haunted
10 May 2024, 18:29
You based in Cape Town?
14 May 2024, 15:52
No in george
14 May 2024, 15:55
Thought I could recommend you to a mechanical workshop this side of the world
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.